Sunday, January 23, 2011

I don't think I introduced myself.

    My name is Eddie Thomson. I'm 18. I'm a college freshman attending Alfred State College. I'm learning computer animation, and have just started working with high-end software, Maya 2011. Other software I use is Blender 3d, photoshop, and gimp-which is basically free photoshop. I've used other Autodesk software like Inventor and Autocad.
    I plan on not transferring to another school except for a possible grad school. After school I'd like to start working on short films and commercials.
    My favorite sports teams are the Mets, Jets, and Rangers. I can't wait to see the Jets game tonight. I actually do play football, basketball, and baseball. It's all recreational. My favorite tv shows include family guy, simpsons, house, always sunny, and south park. Favorite movies can't be listed, too many to choose. My favorite genres are comedies, animated, and action movies. I also really like mob/gang movies like Godfather, Scarface, Goodfellas, and Public Enemies-although it's been a while since I've seen that one. Least favorite genre is horror.
    I started this blog as a way to make some money, but more importantly I use it to relax. That's all I have to say about myself for now, I'll add more later.





No comments:

Post a Comment